Scope of the work includes new construction and rehabilitation of roads, bridges, runways, and additional naval facilities, such as barracks, dormitories and medical buildings. Work will be issued as task orders and will allow each of the seven contractors chosen by the NAVFAC to compete under the terms and conditions of the MACC.
The duration of the MACC is not to exceed 60 months and is estimated to be complete by May 2015.
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of
Granite Construction Incorporated
Jacque Fourchy, 831-761-4741
- Granite Construction Joint Venture Team to Compete for NAVFAC Projects in Guam - Business Wire
- Terry Eller Joins Granite Construction as Deputy General Counsel - Business Wire
- GRANITE CONSTRUCTION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders - EDGAR Online
- GRANITE CONSTRUCTION INC Financials - EDGAR Online Financials
- Granite Construction Under Repair - at Investopedia